Building Collapse Emergency Response Services
If your building has sustained damage from extreme weather, we are the emergency response team to call.
In addition to our general contractor/management capabilities, ONE Construction has a deep expertise in disaster mitigation and emergency contractor response to building collapse of any degree. When a building collapse occurs, we tackle all the details including secondary damage related to water and snow, structural issues, or severed utilities.
After initially addressing the partial or complete building collapse, our team will meet with all stakeholders – your insurance company, building department, architects and engineers – and develop a plan to get you back in business as soon as possible. We understand a building collapse is both devastating and disruptive. We get the structure back in operation quickly and thoroughly to minimize costly downtime.
Our Emergency Response Approach includes:
Phase 1 – Make Safe:
- Determine the cause of the collapse and rectify
- Assist with the relocation of your belongings
- Install temporary tarping to protect existing areas from further damage
- Construct a temporary wall, consisting of wood if necessary
- Install temp shoring if necessary
- Make the electrical, gas, and sprinklers safe
- Rent temporary utilities to maintain building
Phase 2 – Demolition Phase:
- Demo and remove the collapsed area
- Remove all contents of the damaged area, including any water damaged contents and we will store them in a designated area
Phase 3 – Procurement & Construction:
- Schedule meetings with the structural engineer to determine cause and correction
- Procure new materials
- Re-construct building to enable you to get back in business
- Procure all sign-offs
When you hire ONE Construction, we provide a one-stop solution from the onset of devastation to the final approvals needed to get you back up and running.
Call us today at (508) 966-0050 or email us at ten.noitcurtsnoc1null@ofni